Vice President, Regulatory & Conduct Risk Auditor, £95,000
One vacancy remains for an ambitious, conscientious and results driven Regulatory Compliance specialists to join our client's Group Executive Audit Functions within Wholesale Banking, Insurance, Retail Banking and Group Ops at for Senior Audit Manager level (SVP).
The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering a complex portfolio of audits within business strategy controls, providing reliable and independent assurance on the effectiveness of the control framework within the Regulatory Risk environment and provide specialist Compliance and Conduct Risk knowledge (Conduct Risk; Treating Customers Fairly (TCF)).
Substantively, key accountabilities include:
* Leading, managing and/or undertaking portfolios of audits which are complex in terms of scale, scope, cross-divisional impact and technical specialism to provide reliable, independent assurance and agree management actions with the business to enhance the control framework,
* Providing high quality and demonstrable audit/specialist expertise and skills specifically in regards to Compliance and Conduct Risk,
* Prioritising work based on risk and an understanding of business objectives,
* Developing and maintain stakeholder relationships with business/specialist areas to influence change and educate the business in the control framework and provide guidance and counsel,
* Applying and championing the Group Audit methodology and standards to deliver high quality audit papers and files,
Key Performance Indicators & capabilities include;
Risk: - Consistent application of methodology and sharing of best
Managing Relationships: - Developing strong relationships with diverse group of stakeholders through open communication, partnership and consistent delivery to maximises internal and external networks,
Project Management: - Having sufficient understanding of a range of project management techniques to plan and manage larger or complex projects or client solutions and offer project management advice to colleagues,
Finance: - Audit portfolios completed on time and on budget,
Audit Methodology: - Conducting effective quality control and consulting with relevant subject matter experts to help plan and deliver effective engagements.
Remuneration: £65,000 - £95,000 + bonus entitlement & benefits
If you are interested in this opportunity or know someone suitable who would be interested then please forward your and/or their CV to be considered. Alternatively, you can contact me on the details below for further information.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
About Real Staffing
Real is a global leader in the provision of pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical devices recruitment services.