CADIS Master Data Management Business Analyst
CADIS Master Data Management Project Manager/ Business Analyst Banking London £65k
I have an immediate opportunity for a project manager/ business analyst with a strong background within CADIS or a similar master data/ reference data system within a banking institution
This is an opportunity to join an investment banks with the largest custodian system inEurope-clearing $4 trillion worth of assets through their clearing and custody system for their clients
This is a permanent role, based inLondonwith a salary of £50,000- £65,000 plus strong bonuses.
As the CADIS Master Data Management Project Manager/ Business Analyst You will be the BA/PMO reporting to the CADIS IT manager. The role will consist of a mixture of PMO and BA skills, with potentially some project management involved. As a major part of this role is business facing, there will also be an element of relationship management. Technical development skills around CADIS or a similar master data/ reference data system within a banking institution will also be very beneficial
This role will cover
- Project planning
- Project status reports
- Resource management
- Management of the developers and testers work delivery to ensure successful project
- 3rd line support as requited
- Background within project management/ business analysis/ development or support will be considered, as long as you come with the drive and ambition to be developed as a project manager/ business analyst
- Knowledge of CADIS or a similar master data/ reference data system within a banking institution essential
- Lotus notes knowledge
- MY SQL- SQL Server 2005/ SQL Server 2008
- Windows/ Linux M- Queue, or Control M essential
I am short listing for this role this week so please apply ASAP.
To find out more about Huxley Associates please visit www.huxley.com
About Huxley Associates
Huxley Associates is an international recruitment agency specialising in the placement of senior professionals in a diverse range of sectors.