Senior EC&I Design Engineer - Nuclear - North West
Huxley Associates an urgent requirement for 3 Senior Electrical Controls & Instrumentation (EC&I) design engineers to be in the North West of England on a permanent basis.
The roles are to support the growing demands of the business and are urgent.
Please find below a general specification, please note that nuclear experience is essential.
- Background engineering experience demonstrating a record of successful delivery including recent positions influencing professional engineers and guiding technical personnel.
- Minimum requirement - 5 years within the previous 10 years working in roles where knowledge of CE&I Engineering was a key attribute.
- In addition the last 3 years working within a nuclear regulated role where professional judgement is the key attribute.
- Preferred Requirement - Minimum requirement plus 8 years within the last 10 years in engineering design.
Technical Skill Requirement:
- Delivering Engineering Solutions
- Managing Engineering Processes
- Delivering Quality
- Management of Safety
- Sellafield Limited Knowledge
- Engineering Planning
- Cost Estimating
- Managing suppliers & contractors
- Managing Projects
- Higher Education Qualified in Engineering (or Equivalent Subject, Minimum - HNC)
- Appropriate (Engineering or Scientific) Institution Membership
- Minimum - Incorporated Engineer
- Preferred - Chartered Engineer
My client is looking for 3 candidates to start as soon as possible, please note that nuclear experience is essential
Please send CV's to Priya Sirpal.
To find out more about Huxley Associates please visit www.huxley.com
About Huxley Associates
Huxley Associates is an international recruitment agency specialising in the placement of senior professionals in a diverse range of sectors.