Equity Business Analyst Project support Analyst
ETFs Corporate actions/ equities/ Index Business Analyst Project Support London £40k
I am seeking an experienced business analyst/ project support analyst, who has experience working supporting their clients across corporate actions and equities, who to looking to build their career within a financial client based in London City
This is a permanent role based in Moorgate with a salary of £30,000- £40,000 plus bonuses
As a result of some very heavy investment within the ETFs Corporate actions/ equities/ Index area, they need a strong Business Analyst Project Support analyst who can assess the current processes used by the business- and make improvements to the efficiency and support service which the Bank provides.
You will be:-
- Answering client data queries on all products, whilst also providing support for internal analyst teams. The ability to extract data directly from SQL & Oracle databases is desirable.
- Troubleshooting supported applications and acting as a data coordinator for complex issues, whilst acting as business facilitator for clients
- Analyse client requirements & provide feedback to internal development teams and product groups. Drive functional change in the core product to meet customer needs.
- Enhancing existing client relations by providing training, general consultancy on data utilization.
This is a superb opportunity for someone from a support, data analyst or business analyst background, who is looking for a challenging role where you will be working closely with the business and the Banks, and building your career with a Bank with a very bright future
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) preferred.
- Database experience desirable, particularly the ability to extract data using SQL.
- Client Relationship / customer support experience required
- Finance background is preferred. Equities knowledge in terms of corporate actions, indices and etfs is essential. General background on other multi-assets is also preferred.
I am short listing over tonight, so please do send your Cv through, and I will review for you
To find out more about Huxley Associates please visit www.huxley.com
About Huxley Associates
Huxley Associates is an international recruitment agency specialising in the placement of senior professionals in a diverse range of sectors.