Liquidity Reporting Manager / Business Analyst
A global investment bank based in London is urgently looking to onboard a Liquidity Risk manager on an initial 3-6 month rolling contract. Supportng the Senior Liquidity Reporting Manager, you will provide accurate reporting of internal and external liquidity risk measures to senior management.
The key internal metrics used to monitor liquidity risk in this bank are the Operational Cashflow Projections and the Advances to Core Funding ratio. There are also a number of external regulatory reporting requirements (FSA047, FSA048) that you will have to fulfill in the role.
Principal Accountabilities include:
- Report production related to Liquidity Management
- Production of liquidity risk metrics and limits with regards to Treasury FIM (internal guidelines) and regulatory policies
- Support the production and submission of all daily, weekly and monthly regulatory reporting to the Financial Services Authority in accordance with their guidelines
- Deliver robust and effective oversight over the Offshore teams to ensure that output is timely and of the required standard
- Responsibility for the analytical review and monitoring of liquidity risk metrics and limits with regards to Treasury FIM (internal guidelines) and regulatory policies
- Responsible for monitoring liquidity risk
- Support the migration of the manual process to system driven reporting
- Providing lines of business with robust Management Information to facilitate business decision making
- Assist with responding to ad-hoc data requests
- Develop reporting tools and templates
- Provide support to site ALM, Business and Finance to analyse and explain FSA reporting, and internal reporting
- Support sites in the reporting of Basle 3 metrics
- Ensure Global Finance Centre resources are adequately trained
- Ensure that the onshore and offshore control environment is robust and operational risk is effectively mitigated
Key Candidate Requirements:
- Financial Services Experience
- Finance qualification (eg CFA) / studying towards a qualification preferred
- Strong understanding of liquidity regulation, including relevant FSA reports (047/048)
- Treasury and ALM experience preferred
- Advanced excel modelling skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Ability to critically review and challenge numbers
This is an urgent position and Cvs will be forwarded to the hiring manager a soon as possible following a telephone consultation with Huxley.
Location: London / Job Type: Contract / Daily Rate £250 - £350 (flexible) / Role: Liquidity Risk Manager / Client: Banking
Keywords: LIQUIDITY, LIQUIDITY REPORTING, ALM, REGULATORY REPORTING, TREASURY, BASLE 3, BASEL 3, EXCEL, FSA, FSA047, FSA048, CFA, RISK, FINANCE, BANKING, LONDON
To find out more about Huxley Associates please visit www.huxley.com
About Huxley Associates
Huxley Associates is an international recruitment agency specialising in the placement of senior professionals in a diverse range of sectors.