The position itself involves:
* The delivery of optimum performance and continuous improvement in reliability and availability of safety and production critical equipment
* To provide technical expertise to Offshore Assets to improve physical asset performance through effective application of appropriate reliability improvement tools and techniques
* Timely application of reliability expertise to identify causes and solutions to events (real and probable)
* To assist in the development of new or improved enhancement tools and techniques
Ideal candidates will have a good understanding of:
- Compressors and rotating machinery
- Review of maintenance plans and equipment performance
- Working knowledge of either SAP or MAXIMO
This role is based in Aberdeen5 days a week and requires someone who has spent time working as part of a team.
About Huxley Associates
Huxley Associates is an international recruitment agency specialising in the placement of senior professionals in a diverse range of sectors.