This job is no longer available
Strong Teacher of English Required
Are you a strong Teacher of English?
Committed to raising attainment?
Looking for a new challenge?
Looking to further your career?
I am recruiting on behalf of a Secondary School based within Medway who is looking to appoint a Teacher of English with possible responsibility (TLR) to start in April/September 2013. You will be welcomed into a stable and innovative department who are committed to raising the achievements of all students through Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening.
You will be offered the possibility of a TLR, laptop and outstanding resources.
- Hold a UK Teaching Qualification (PGCE/GTP)
- Have a sound knowledge of the English curriculum
- Be a Specialist Teacher of English
- Committed to student progression
- To ability to encourage positive behaviour
- Be able to deliver constructive and dynamic lessons
* Please note that applications will only be accepted via Tracy Wisdom at Capita Education and forms must be returned for short listing, call 01622 693545 *
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of young people. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced criminal records check being undertaken before the position commences.