Resourcing Assistant - 12 Month FTC
Our client a leading international law firm is looking for a Resourcing Assistant to join its strong HR team. This is a maternity cover contract for up to 12 months, based in the city of London and paying a circa of £28000 dependant on experience.
- Support end to end recruitment cycle
- Co-ordinating interviews and arranging meeting
- Day to day co-ordination of pre - employment screening process
- Supporting the direct hiring process
- Assisting with organising new starter packs
- Processing recruiter invoices
- Taking an active role in resourcing other project when required
- Any other reasonable tasks required from the management team
- Excellent organisational skills
- Process excellent IT skills including Outlook, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Previous experience of recruitment databases is desired but not essential
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Relationship focussed and understands the importance of building networks both internally and externally
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent
So if you are a well organised, ambitious and have previous recruitment experience and are interested in a very exciting new role then please send your CV in for immediate consideration.
To find out more about Huxley Associates please visit www.huxley.com
About Huxley Associates
Huxley Associates is an international recruitment agency specialising in the placement of senior professionals in a diverse range of sectors.