Electrical/Automation Design Engineer
Huxley are recruiting for an electrical engineer for aCheltenhambased client with skills in the following:
- Control Design (Allen Bradley PLC Pref), Ladder Logic
- Commissioning of Automation
- Sub Rack Unit Design
- Understanding of transmission of low voltage and high bandwidth signals.
- EMI, RFI Shielding design
- orCAD or similar experience
The Client is looking for a contract employee immediately to design and commissioning new and existing motion control design systems as well as analogue I/O (Using PLC ladder logic).
The minimum requirement for a relevant CV is:
- PLC Programming
- Automation experience
- Electrical design - orCAD
- Shielding design
If you have the relevant experience you can expect a rate of up £30 p/h for a 12 month contract depending on experience.
The client is looking to interview people next week so if you match the requirement then get in touch as soon as possible.
To find out more about Huxley Associates please visit www.huxley.com
About Huxley Associates
Huxley Associates is an international recruitment agency specialising in the placement of senior professionals in a diverse range of sectors.