This job is no longer available
Enterprise Solution Architect (Oxford) £50,000
- Computer Futures
- 08 February 2013
- 08 March 2013
- Noreen Hussain
- Technology & New Media
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- £50000 - £51000 per annum
My global Client is looking for an Enterprise Solution Architect based in Oxford offering a salary of £50,000. This is a permanent role.
The Enterprise and Solutions Architect will act as the technical authority in the design, planning and implementation of the new technology and business change solutions to ensure all solutions work to realise the wider objectives of the business strategy and IT strategy.
* Proven track record of architecture planning, design and implementation.
* Extensive experience in solution, application and data design.
* Experience of all aspects of the software development lifecycle, including complex system integration developments.
* Adaptability, being able to move from project to project, quickly gaining an understanding of issues.
* Skilled at influencing stakeholders at all levels of the organisation, including at the most senior levels.
* Degree educated (or equivalent), preferably in IT.
* Familiarity with standard architectural approaches, techniques, tools and frameworks such as TOGAF and Zacman.
If this is the role for you or you know someone who is suitable, please apply for more detailed information, remembering to attach a CV.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com