Developer - Contract - Financial Sector - London
C# Developer required for a front-to-back role in a top-tier insurance firm. The project involves updating their old systems, giving the C# developer exposure to the cutting-edge software. This role also offers valuable experience in the financial sector. The C# Developer will develop greenfield architecture using the latest technologies such as WPF 4.0, WF 4.5 and WCF.
This is a 3-month rolling contract based in London, offering £450-£525 per day.
- Developing in a TDD approach using MS Test and Rhino Mocks.
- Using TFS for tasks, source control, automated builds, testing and code coverage.
- Perform peer reviews across the code base and documentation.
- Be able to mentor other members of the team in the use of these technologies.
- Experience in an agile environment would be useful, as would knowledge or experience of CQRS + ES
This role offers a C# developer the chance to be part of a new team building modern software from the ground up. If you are a gifted and experienced front-to-back C# developer, contact me via email with an updated CV or call me on 0207 398 3600.
To find out more about Real, please visit us on www.realstaffing.co.uk
About Real Staffing
Real is a global leader in the provision of pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical devices recruitment services.