This job is no longer available
Developer - Contract - Financial Sector - London
- Real Staffing
- 08 February 2013
- 08 March 2013
- Antonio Arcari
- London (Greater)
- Technology & New Media
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- £450 - £525 per day
C# Developer required for a front-to-back role in a top-tier insurance firm. The project involves updating their old systems, giving the C# developer exposure to the cutting-edge software. This role also offers valuable experience in the financial sector. The C# Developer will develop greenfield architecture using the latest technologies such as WPF 4.0, WF 4.5 and WCF.
This is a 3-month rolling contract based in London, offering £450-£525 per day.
- Developing in a TDD approach using MS Test and Rhino Mocks.
- Using TFS for tasks, source control, automated builds, testing and code coverage.
- Perform peer reviews across the code base and documentation.
- Be able to mentor other members of the team in the use of these technologies.
- Experience in an agile environment would be useful, as would knowledge or experience of CQRS + ES
This role offers a C# developer the chance to be part of a new team building modern software from the ground up. If you are a gifted and experienced front-to-back C# developer, contact me via email with an updated CV or call me on 0207 398 3600.
To find out more about Real, please visit us on www.realstaffing.co.uk
Real is a global leader in the provision of pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical devices recruitment services.