DBA, Database Administrator, SQL Server 2003/2005/2008, DBA, SQL DBA, Database, SSAS, SSIS,
Database Administrator required to join the Infrastructure team to maintain and administer databases across the business. The Database Administrator will provide key technology support, maintenance and implementation to the wider organisation and its business partners.
Location: City ofLondon
Salary:- £40,000- £55,00
- Designing the architectures and methodologies required for data integration, schema development, and data quality
- Responsible for the monitoring of system performance. Provides expertise on advanced data storage and scalability topics, and plans and executes scalability enhancements.
- Will define and implement strategies pertaining to data Aging, Archiving, Recovery, Backup and Restore.
Skills and expertise required:-
The Database Administrator will have:
- Strong experience of Data Base Administration in a complex environment, using SQL Server 2005 and/or 2008.
- Understands the concepts of an integrated information architecture and the evolution of a data warehouse environment- Experience of building and managing dev, test & prod environments- Extensive experience of IT systems administration in a regulated environment, ideally within financial services.If you have the above skills and a natural passion for both finance and technology then please apply to this position or contact Nisha Somaia on 02073983600.
To find out more about Real, please visit us on www.realstaffing.co.uk
About Real Staffing
Real is a global leader in the provision of pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical devices recruitment services.