Lead Reporting Analyst
The role of the Lead Reporting Analyst is primarily to drive the successful delivery of the end-to-end client reporting
This includes: Designing additional data loads and repositories; Working with the Glasgow build team to implement the feeds and databases; Working with business and vendor teams to implement workflow and provide technical input to business on-boarding, training and process change; Drive the delivery of report templates with external build teams; Produce associated documentation and provide input to management and governance structures.
- Delivery of additional data stores as required ensuring appropriate design for performance, scalability and integration.
- Quality assurance for report templates - efficient execution and appropriate for integration into workflow.
- Delivery scalable workflow solution appropriate for large volume and flexible client reporting needs
- Advanced experience working in a Technical Analyst capacity.
- Knowledge of client reporting tools and techniques.
- Strong data skills - design and implementation of scalable solutions
- Technical knowledge of Accentuate/BIRT reporting tool (knowledge of similar tools may be acceptable e.g. Cognos, Crystal, BOXI).
- Excellent written and verbal communication, candidate must be able to communicate with all levels of business users, technical developers and vendors. Builds strong relationships.
- Self motivated and capable of working autonomously with minimal management supervision.
- Be able to provide requested support/information quickly and accurately within a multi-tasking environment; show initiative - anticipates next steps and suggests meaningful alternatives where appropriate.
- Delivery focused with a proven track record in other business related initiatives.
- Good analytical skills with the ability to present clear and concise problem definition and solution statements.
- Flexible and proactive work style, self starter and team leader.
- Experience and involvement in large, complex and $mm business programs
- Understanding of agile methods and practices"
Please contact me on 0207 7587333 if you think you are suitable.
To find out more about Real, please visit us on www.realstaffing.co.uk
About Real Staffing
Real is a global leader in the provision of pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical devices recruitment services.