This job is no longer available
Financial Crime Analyst needed at Global Bank
- Real Staffing
- 11 February 2013
- 11 March 2013
- Michael Richards
- London (Greater)
- Banking, Finance & Insurance
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- £40000 - £50000 per annum
This role offers you the opportunity to work for a leading banking group and provide advice and guidance on AML and ABC as it applies to corporate, retail and investment banking products and services.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Provide advice and guidance to Business Units and Group functions on internal policy and regulatory requirements with respect to ABC, Sanctions and AML, with particular focus on AML and ABC.
- Manage on a day-to-day basis specific aspects of the AML and ABC Control Frameworks including the handling of reportable ABC incidents, overseeing remediation actions by Business Units relating to Policy breaches, and the practical application of ABC procedures including due diligence.
- Keep abreast of regulatory change and development in Financial Crime.
- Contribute actively to the annual refresh of the AML and ABC policies, providing insight and guidance and management of the refresh process
Key Skills Required:
- Thorough understanding of the FSA's and SFO's approach to ABC regulation and of the UK banking sector regulatory environment.
- Previous experience in managing ABC/AML/Sanctions risks and administering associated policies and procedures.
- A genuine interest in developing a career in Financial Crime Compliance.
- Ability to synthesise data quickly and logically and to analyse and draw pertinent issues from reports.
- Strong computer-based skills (including Excel and PowerPoint) and experience in data extraction/trend analysis.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
To find out more about Real, please visit us on www.realstaffing.co.uk
Real is a global leader in the provision of pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical devices recruitment services.