C# Treasury Project
This C# project is part of the bank's focus in the liquidity management. There is an opportunity to pick up extensive business knowledge along the chance to work with cutting edge technologies such as C# 4.5.
C# Developer required to be part of a multi-year transformation program to upgrade and deliver a strategic Asset and Liability management platform for a Leading Global Bank.
This is a key "pillar" of the technology platform supporting Treasury, and will form part of the overall infrastructure strategy, including Liquidity Reporting, Transfer Pricing, and Funding Planning.
duties will include:
- Manage the Build-The-Bank development team to implement the new Funding Plan application and supporting tools to deliver future phases of the project
- Work with the Treasury team to provide a first-class support model for all owned applications
- Control and governance activities around application are completed
- Hands-on approach for developing all solutions eg C#, SQL Server etc.
- You must be able to demonstrate technical design and/or architecture for a significant multi-year business transformational program with experience of working on the design and build of a new/complex architecture with large volumes of data and complex workflows.
Please give Thomas Chapman a call to discuss further. These roles will be Permanent and will involve different levels of Seniority ( 5 Headcount).
To find out more about Real, please visit us on www.realstaffing.co.uk
About Real Staffing
Real is a global leader in the provision of pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical devices recruitment services.