SQL BI Analyst
My Yorkshire based law client is looking for a Business Intelligence Architect who will be responsible for the design, implementation, and full lifecycle management of the reporting and analytics platform. The Business Intelligence Architect will define and manage the overall BI solution architecture including the presentation. The candidate will work with BI development teams as well as Data Warehouse teams to deliver sustainable reporting solutions with optimal end-user performance.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Completed several Business Intelligence project life-cycles.
- Understanding of leading technologies in Business Intelligence (Teradata, ORACLE, IBM, Microsoft, etc.)
- Strong SQL skills (SSIS/SSRS/SSAS)
- Strong Data Analysis and Architect skills:
- Strong in data architecture (Data Warehousing, ODS, Data Marts, Staging)
- Experience in one or more OLAP tools (Cognos, Business Objects, Analysis Services, etc.)
- Experience in one or more Reporting tools (Reporting Services, Crystal Reports, ProClarity, etc.)
My client is looking to pay between £300 - £400 per day, which will be experience dependent. If you would like to apply for this role, please send me an up to date CV.
To find out more about Real, please visit us on www.realstaffing.co.uk
About Real Staffing
Real is a global leader in the provision of pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical devices recruitment services.