SQL BI Developer (SSIS/SSRS/SSAS) - Dublin
My client has an exciting opportunity for a Microsoft contract BI consultant to be based primarily in their Dublin office. You will join a growing team, which provides support for Microsoft BI solutions to clients in sectors such as retail and utilities.
This is a great opportunity to progress existing skills with a leading Microsoft Gold Partner with excellent career prospects and may suit an experienced SQL BI Developer.
- The ideal candidate should have at 3-5 years MS SQL Server experience (2005/2008/2012),
- Design and implementation of database models on SQL Server 2005/2008/2012 RDBMS platform with mid to high-end projects from inception through delivery
- Development of T-SQL stored procedures and routines, SSIS, SSAS and SSRS
- Analysis of BI Requirements and production of Specifications and Reports
- Documentation of all work carried out (e.g. data models, configurations, and setup)
- Problem solving and strong client facing skills
Key Technical Skills
- 3-5 years' experience as SQL Server Developer or Developer/DBA
- T-SQL stored procedures and routines
- SQL Server Integration Services packages - SSIS
- SQL Server Analysis Services cubes - SSAS
- SQL Server Reporting Services reports - SSRS
- Knowledge of MS Power Pivot an advantage
- Microsoft Certification (e.g. MCDBA, MCSD, MCITP - BI Developer)
Key Personal Competencies
- Highly motivated self-starter with a "can-do" attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven track record of working effectively within a team
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise time
- Excellent client facing skills
- Ability to travel on occasion
The contract is for 9 months and paying from £250 to £275 per day, dependent on experience.
If you are interested, please send me an up to date CV.
To find out more about Real, please visit us on www.realstaffing.co.uk
About Real Staffing
Real is a global leader in the provision of pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical devices recruitment services.