Governance Support Manager
ROLE: Interim Governance Support
LENGTH: 3 months
RATE: £280 - £330
My client, an NHS trust inLondonis looking for a Governance Manager to support them through a key piece of work for a period of 3 months initially.
The successful Governance Manager will be required to work on the Closedown and Handover project and work closely with the Heads of divisions to ensure this process is smooth and completed on time.
The successful Governance Manager must have:
Experience in a band 6/7 role within Governance / Risk Management
- Experience in NHS Closedown / Handover
- Ability to work in a changing organisation
- Experience working with SI's
- Experience maintaining and updating Risk Registers
- General Corporate Governance experience i.e. Committee meetings, BAF, policy
The successful Governance Manager will be immediately available and if it sounds like you the please call Conor White or apply below.
To find out more about Real, please visit us on www.realstaffing.co.uk
About Real Staffing
Real is a global leader in the provision of pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical devices recruitment services.