This job is no longer available
C# Developer - GUI - Dorset - 6-12 months
- Progressive Recruitment
- 14 February 2013
- 14 March 2013
- Joanne Diamond
- Technology & New Media
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- £200 - £250 per annum
A small and exciting Dorset based company are looking for a C# Software Developer to carry out a 6-12 month contract developing windows based applications to control and display information.
You will be developing reliable, robust Windows based software.
You get to be involved in the complete package from installation, dependency checking, driver installation, version control and updating
Ideally, you'll have knowledge of;
· Programming language used is C or C# primarily (VB or Java is not used)
· Be familiar with creating applications for Industrial use (not for the web)
· Write multi-threaded code for worker and GUI tasks
· Reliably handle serial data streams with error checking
· Produce neat, intuitive GUI screens and always consider the end user needs.
· Knowledge of USB protocol would be useful
· Creating PDF "paper" reports from logged data
· Create graphs for displaying real-time ultrasound data
· Save measurement data into organised data sets
· Produce well documented code
· Use a version control system
· Fully test your software prior to release
· Produce help manuals and user manuals for the software
· Produce stand alone installation packages supporting all common Windows operating systems including driver support
Apply now for this great long term contract!!
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit http://uk.progressiverecruitment.com">www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive is one of the UK’s leading engineering and IT recruitment consultancies, specialising in placing exceptional permanent & contract professionals.