This job is no longer available
CRM Support Engineer- Chichester
- Computer Futures
- 14 February 2013
- 14 March 2013
- Charlotte Murphy
- West Sussex
- Technology & New Media
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- £30000 - £40000 per annum
Computer Futures are looking for an experienced 2nd/3rd line Applications Support Engineer to join a Business Systems team based inChichester. The primary purpose of the role is to provide 2nd level support for the ERP system, mainstream and bespoke enterprise applications, managing incidents passed through from 1st line helpdesk, conducting thorough problem resolution and implementing service requests.
The role requires in-depth knowledge of the ERP system and an ability to pick up the many peripheral systems used within the business. As a member of the applications team, they will contribute to the overall delivery of the IT function as required.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Enterprise Stack i.e. Server and Active Directory 2008r2
- Good understanding of SQL 2005, 2008r2 2012 desirable
- Good understanding Moss 2007 -2010
- Demonstrate significant Application Support within CRM and ERP systems
ITIL V3 Foundation desirable
This position is a permanent role and can interview ASAP. The role is paying £30,000-£40,000.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com