Performance Manager - 3-6 months -North London
My client based inNorth Londonurgently seeks a Performance manager for 3-6 months contract with the potential to extend. Ideally we are looking someone with a background within healthcare / NHS.
* 2 Years+ experience as a Performance Manager
* Advance skills with MS Excel and Word - Producing graphs and tables
* Using Macros
* Providing clear and concise written and verbal reports on performance indicators to staff within the organisation, this will involve the interpretation of data and the need to present complex and sometimes sensitive or contentious information in a clear and understandable format.
* Supporting operational managers and clinicians in the achievement of all performance related targets, including CQC targets and locally set PCT and Local Authority targets
* Working alongside Senior Performance and Business Analysts to monitor the performance of the organisation against all national and contractual standards and identify areas for improvement and the relevant remedial actions
* To provide cover for colleagues in the Business Reporting Team during holidays, sickness etc. This may include attending meetings and communicating with the Executive Team
If you have the knowledge and experience of a Performance Manager then please apply ASAP. Interviews will be taking place as soon as possible, so please apply now.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit http://uk.progressiverecruitment.com">www.progressiverecruitment.com
About Progressive Recruitment
Progressive is one of the UK’s leading engineering and IT recruitment consultancies, specialising in placing exceptional permanent & contract professionals.