Senior Application Manager EFX
Application Support, Java, EFX, FX, Front Office, Investment Bank, Java, Support
A Senior Application Support Analyst is required to join the Front Office eFX team with a European Investment Bank based in the City.
This role's responsibilities will entail:
- Provide day-to-day technical support for Front Office EFX business
- Ensure the global production Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are met
- Look for opportunities to optimise operation in production
- Implement changes in accordance with Change Management requirements
- Adhere to FIC Incident/Problem/Change standards
The ideal candidate will have:
- experience working in a trade floor environment within the FX space
- experience with Java technologies
- Able to troubleshoot issues down to Java code level
- Leadership skills
- Unix, shell, SQL, Perl
- Knowledge of FX instruments
- Excellent Communication Skills
This role has the potential to grow into a more senior postion that would involve managing the whole platform, reporting to the head of the area.
This role will pay a base salary of up to £90000, plus benefits. If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit an updated CV.
To find out more about Real, please visit us on www.realstaffing.co.uk
About Real Staffing
Real is a global leader in the provision of pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical devices recruitment services.