Business Analyst - Fleet - £40,000 to £50,000
An experienced Business Analyst interested in working on a variety of multiple, concurrent business change projects within the financial services sector? We are looking for someone with a varied background that can work on a number of projects but has particular focus on redesigning processes and good MS Visio and PowerPoint skills.
- Understanding business change needs, assessing the impact of those changes, capturing, analysing and documenting requirements and then supporting the communication and delivery of those requirements with relevant stakeholders
- Working closely with stakeholders to examine and document existing business processes /issues. Review findings with the stakeholders and identify the need for change
- Work with stakeholders to redesign processes/ fixes required
- Work with stakeholders to produce gap analysis and assess the impact of change
- Translate business requirements into feasibility studies, project briefs, business cases etc
- Work with stakeholders to produce implementation plans
- Work with stakeholders to deliver change to quality, timescale and budget following company Governance and Project methodologies
- Work with stakeholders to carry out post implementation reviews
If you have a track record in Business Analysis across a number of different types of sectors and projects and a focus on redesigning processes please get in contact. To apply for this Business Analyst role please pass on a copy of your CV and I will in be contact to discuss further.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit http://uk.progressiverecruitment.com">www.progressiverecruitment.com
About Progressive Recruitment
Progressive is one of the UK’s leading engineering and IT recruitment consultancies, specialising in placing exceptional permanent & contract professionals.