Infrastructure and Account Manager CRM Sale Technology
Infrastructure Manager - Investment Banking - London - VP
Infrastructure Manager Required for Sales Technology
The IT team faces off to sales technology, including CRM. This global team interacts with a large area of business, and has dealings within various areas in the bank.
- To ensure that project and work item delivery is achieved with complete transparency.
- Concentrating mainly on infrastructure based projects (e.g. patching, infrastructure upgrades, obsolescence etc.)
- This role is key to ensuring the Run the Bank Project Manager has the support needed to present holistic, accurate and timely reporting updates to senior management, as well as providing key structure and sufficient lead-time to activities that affect the wider IT teams.
- Manage a range of projects, activities and key initiatives (from inception to delivery) on behalf of CRM
- Engage with Stream leads and their staff reporting IT progress against critical infrastructure projects and deliveries
- Account Management with a strong client interface function
- Undertake project prioritisation with management
- Timely status reporting to Run the Bank Project Manager
- Ensure delivery to milestones and obligation
- Drive through process and change improvements to refine delivery
- Risk and issue management
- Ensure adherence to current standards and practices to ensure improved overall group project management practices
- Ensure all reporting is consistent, accurate and appropriate
- Experience of managing a broad range of IT projects
- A good understanding of IT Infrastructure and how to structure / run Infrastructure Projects
- Ability to deal with robust personalities
- Highly structured and organised, with sound project tracking and proactive issue identification skills
- Proficient in use of MS Project, Excel, Word, Visio, SharePoint - able to produce high quality reports / documentation
- Awareness of formal project management methodologies such as Prince 2 / experience with management of Agile methods
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to work well under pressure and adapt well to changes
- Disciplined analysis and problem solving skills
- Must have an extremely high attention to detail
- Strong diplomacy to ensure buy in to defined processes and workflows
- Strong communicator to upward management and peers
To find out more about Real, please visit us on www.realstaffing.co.uk
About Real Staffing
Real is a global leader in the provision of pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical devices recruitment services.