IT Audit Manager
IT AUDIT - AUDIT MANAGER - BANKING & INTERNAL AUDIT - FS -LONDONor EDINBURGH - £55k - £65k BASE
IT Audit Manager with a strong background in risk based auditing is required by principal retail and investment bank to join their leading team of IT Auditors within their global organisation at either the London or Edinburgh based office.
The core responsibilities of the IT Audit Manager role:
- Identify resources required/negotiate composition of audit team
- Mentor/coach team members at all stages of an audit
- Provide performance feedback on team members to line managers
- Discuss current business context/scope of audit with Senior Audit Manager.
- Meet with audit team during fieldwork.
- Create/issue Audit Scoping Document.
- Assess compliance levels and controls within the business.
- Team lead site visits to test effectiveness of controls.
- Meet key auditees with Senior Audit Manager to present report findings.
- Ongoing follow up of audit issues.
- Present regular updates to the business during testing.
- Write up results of tests and review the work of team members.
The ideal IT Audit Manager will be highly driven and organised with the ability to show strong initiative. They will also posses a sound knowledge of Technology, Audit or Risk Management experience as well as the relevant professional qualifications (e.g. CISA). A high level knowledge of banking/financial services business processes/financial products is highly desirable.
The successful candidate will receive a highly competitive and attractive package including the ability to take 30% of the base salary as flexible benefits in cash.
If you feel as though this opportunity within the IT audit space is for you and you are driven by great career progression contact Charles Smith of Real Staffing Group on 0207 398 3600 and submit a relevant or up to date CV.
To find out more about Real, please visit us on www.realstaffing.co.uk
About Real Staffing
Real is a global leader in the provision of pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical devices recruitment services.