This job is no longer available
- Computer Futures
- 19 February 2013
- 19 March 2013
- Kyle Winterbottom
- West Midlands
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- £350 - £600 per day
I am in the fortunate position to be recruiting for an unusual yet exciting role.
I am working with my client who is searching for a 'SAP Specialist' on a contract basis, based in theMidlands.
Due to a busy growth period over the past couple of years they require additional workforce, and want someone to come in who has good experience with SAP across a variety of modules.
The successful candidate will require experience in:
- MM, WM, PI, PP, FI plus additional SAP Module Experience.
- Schedule Management (Networks and Reference Points)
- BOM (Bills of Materials) Creation by reference to standard BOM and project specific P&ID (Process & Instrumentation Diagram)
- Creation of Purchase Requisitions
- Evaluating 'AKAL' cost estimates
- Evaluating PS200 Project Cost Reports
- WBS (Work Breakdown Structure)
- Standard numbering system
- Plant Installation
Ideally, a candidate from a technical / engineering background with the knowledge and ability to understand the purchasing, engineering and project planning processes would be ideal, as you will use this knowledge to develop information required in the SAP system.
In addition, plant installation experience will be required as the client requires a candidate to be able to implement themselves within their current workforce, and not need cross training.
If you have all of the above SAP experience with alongside the plant installation experience , and are interested in this challenging role, please send an updated CV and call Kyle Winterbottom on 0161 817 7888.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com