Embedded Software Engineer
Embedded Software Engineer - Permanent - High Wycombe
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Embedded Software Engineer to join a leading global organisation based in the High Wycombe area.
As a successful Embedded Software Engineer, you will be responsible for embedded software development focusing on new product development. This will include writing code for firmware and manage everything from design through to implementation, test and documentation.
The right candidate will meet most or all of the following:
- degree edcuated in electronics, electrical, computer science or equivalent
- minimum 5 years commercial experience of writing firmware
- programming in C
- understanding of hardware interface and microprocessors - CSR, ARM, USB, USART, I2C
- automation experience: Python, Batchfiles
- ability to learn new skills and use existing tools (e.g. Stringplayer) and processes
- excellent communication skills
- ability to work with minimum supervision
Salary will depend upon level of experience £40,000 - £55,000 per annum plus benefits package.
To apply, send your latest CV to Noa Muratsubaki at Progressive Engineering.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit http://uk.progressiverecruitment.com">www.progressiverecruitment.com
About Progressive Recruitment
Progressive is one of the UK’s leading engineering and IT recruitment consultancies, specialising in placing exceptional permanent & contract professionals.