This job is no longer available
SAS Analyst - Gloucester - 6/12 Month Contract
- Progressive Recruitment
- 20 February 2013
- 20 March 2013
- Glenn Osborn
- Technology & New Media
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- £1 per day
* SAS Analyst - Gloucester - 6/12 Month Contract *
A large supportive company in Gloucester are looking for a SAS Analyst to join their team for a 6-12 month contract.
The SAS Analyst will joining at a pivotal time for the company to help them build and develop new products and methodologies.
This role requires experience the SAS Analyst to work in a programming or analyst capacity in a database analysis function, Risk or Marketing environment.
Strong SAS experience - programming in SAS, SAS macros and Proc SQL, in addition with Excel and database applications, e.g. Access. Knowledge of Excel macros an advantage.
- Numerate degree with a strong statistical content i.e. Statistics, Mathematics, Operational Research an advantage.
- Experience - Working in an analyst capacity in either a Risk or Marketing environment.
- Analysis Packages - SAS. Given the team's use of SAS, working knowledge is essential.
- Data - Manipulating and analysing large datasets with customer information.
- Communication Skills - Good communicator: verbal, written, and bringing results and recommendations to life.
- Passionate about the business impact of analysis.
- Driven by continuous improvement.
- Attention to detail
If you are a strong SAS Analyst who is looking for an exciting role then send your CV along with day rate and availability to be considered for an interview.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit http://uk.progressiverecruitment.com">www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive is one of the UK’s leading engineering and IT recruitment consultancies, specialising in placing exceptional permanent & contract professionals.