Progressive Engineering is looking for a keen Stress Engineer to join a strong and growing development team in Bristol. The company works with various organisations in a multitude of industries ranging from the Aerospace right through to the Energy and Automotive sectors with one of their largest clients being Airbus. This is an un-missable opportunity to work in a role filled with variety where no day is the same in a company that is looking for 50% team growth within the next 6 - 8 months.
We are searching for a candidate that is looking for a career as a Stress Analyst where-by you will use Finite Element Analysis within a consultancy based role. We are looking for an engineer who is thinking about their next career move. To be considered you will have the following:
- 3-5 years experience in the field of Stress Analysis
- Exposure to the Hyperworks/Hypermesh package
- Prominent FEA experience (ANSYS/ABAQUS)
- Be client facing, taking specifications and delivering fixed price projects in a tight-nit team environment
- Excellent communication on all levels
- The ability to capitalise on problems and find solutions
- Must be elegible to work within the UK
- The opportunity to work in one of the largest consultancy's in the world
- The chance to grow within the team with the chance of genuine career prospects
- The opportunity to be exposed to a multitude of engineering industries
If you feel you have tick these boxes and are looking for a diverse experience, apply as soon as possible as we are looking to interview within the week.
For more information please contact Sebastian McGinley on 01189519131
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit http://uk.progressiverecruitment.com">www.progressiverecruitment.com
About Progressive Recruitment
Progressive is one of the UK’s leading engineering and IT recruitment consultancies, specialising in placing exceptional permanent & contract professionals.