UAT Manager, London, Investment Banking, £550-600 per day
A Tier 1 Investment banking client in London urgently requires a UAT Test Manager on a 6-month rolling contract paying up to £600 per day.
The successful UAT Manager will meet the following requirements:
- Must have extensive UAT Test Management experience
- Strong System Integration Testing (SIT) experience
- UAT experience must involve planning and co-ordination as opposed to just managing a team
- Experience of Regulatory Reporting/Dodd Frank or credit/rates derivative products is a strong advantage
- Would suit an investment banking background
- Is better suited to a candidate with long-term contracts in their CV
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a high-profile programme and gain a long-term position in the firm which could lead to multiple roles over the course of the programme. If you are interested, please apply immediately.
Key Words: UAT, User Acceptance Testing, Regulatory, Test Manager, Investment Banking, planning, coordination, London, Dodd Frank, Documentation, credit, rates, SIT, system integration testing
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com
Established in 2001, Orgtel is a specialist provider of recruitment solutions to the Investment Banking, Financial Markets, Finance and IT sectors.