This job is no longer available
Income Cost Accountant
- Real Staffing
- 26 February 2013
- 26 March 2013
- Christopher McKinney
- South West England
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- £180 - £220 per day
- Job Title: Income Cost Accountant
- Employer: NHS Foundation Trust
- Location: South Coast
- Rate: £180-220 per day
- Contract: 3 months
An NHS Foundation Trust on the South Coast requires an Income Cost Accountant to provide immediate support to an understaffed area of the finance team for a period of 3 months.
As the Income Cost Accountant you will work with the Head of Income & Costing on a day-to-day basis, ensuring that the trust continues to reach its objective during a busy stage of the financial year.
As the Income Cost Accountant, your primary duties and responsibilities will include:
- Calculating and reporting on trust income/expenditure
- Producing the trusts annual reference costs
- Programme budgeting returns
- Service Line Reporting (SLR) and Patient Level Costing (PLICs)
- Analysis of income streams
- Financial modelling and planning
- Ad-hoc assignments
- NHS acute or foundation trust experience
- Part-qualified accountant
- Knowledge of PbR, SLR and PLIC policies
This is an excellent opportunity for an NHS Income Cost Accountant to develop their skills within a forward-thinking Foundation Trust. The trust are looking to interview and commence work as soon as possible.
Rate is negotiable and will be determined based on the quality and experience of the successful applicant.
To apply for this Income Cost Accountant position, please contact Chris McKinney on 0207 851 7808.
To find out more about Real, please visit us on www.realstaffing.co.uk
Real is a global leader in the provision of pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical devices recruitment services.