This job is no longer available
Senior BA-Liquidity reporting
- Real Staffing
- 26 February 2013
- 26 March 2013
- Rocky Patel
- London (Central)
- Banking, Finance & Insurance
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- £500 - £550 per day
Senior Business Analyst - Treasury IT/Basel III-Contract
A great opportunity has arisen for an experienced senior Business Analyst to come in and work for a Top Tier Bank based in Canary Wharf. The bank is embarking on a transformation program to upgrade and deliver a strategic liquidity reporting platform.
As the Business Analyst, you will be required to work alongside other Tech BA's and their business partners to agree the change design, functional design and documentation to deliver the Basel 3 project within Treasury.
Some of the Key skills/experience you will need to be considered for this role are:
- Experience with Modelling tools such as UML
- Strong IT analytical skills and problem solving skills
- experience within a financial background
- experience in liquidity reporting such as finance and risk data
- understanding of banks treasury businesses
- delivery experience within treasury, payments, finance or risk management
- front to back projects experience
If you feel this is the right opportunity for you, then please send your CV to myself and I will come back to you as soon as I can with more detail.
To find out more about Real, please visit us on www.realstaffing.co.uk
Real is a global leader in the provision of pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical devices recruitment services.