.Net Web Developer - London - £40k + Benefits
.Net Web Developer - London - up to £40k + Benefits
2. promote a culture of curiosity, entrepreneurship and good practice You will be expected to: * Writing code with a view to efficiency, ease of maintenance and component re-use
* Write documentation and maintain code libraries
* Follow standards for development and promote good practice in the department
* Contribute opinions and ideas for applying new and emerging technologies
* Spread enthusiasm for technology in the company by:
o going to conferences
o being active in the developer community (user groups, blogging, tweeting, etc.)
o playing with new technology Desirable skills and experiences: * Have a firm understanding of building web solutions using .NET C# and MSSQL
* A solid understanding of OOP and MVC architecture
* Proficient with web services (REST & SOAP)
* At home with SVN, GIT or TFS repositories
* Experience of working with ORMs (e.g. Entity Framework)
*Appreciation of modern .NET development toolbox, including ASP.net MVC3/4, VS 2012, Nuget and Entity Framework code-first.
* Problem solving/analytical skills
* Awareness of building APIs for "web scale" and consuming APIs from third-parties * Excellent written and oral communication skills If you're interested, send through your CV now. Interview slots will be allocated on a first come fist served basis for suitable candidates.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit http://uk.progressiverecruitment.com">www.progressiverecruitment.com
About Progressive Recruitment
Progressive is one of the UK’s leading engineering and IT recruitment consultancies, specialising in placing exceptional permanent & contract professionals.