HR Payroll Project Manager - London - £60k FTC
HR Payroll Project Manager - London - upto £60k FTC
A global organisation have entered into an agreement with a third party for the provision of outsourced payroll services across the EMEA region. The project is scheduled to take 9-12 months and will result in the provision for 28 countries across the region being reduced from 19 suppliers to 1. Headcounts vary in size from 1 - 350 and payrolls consist of admin and manufacturing based employees.
To manage the day to day running of the Project. Management of the project against the plan and budget including bringing the team together (integration) to deliver against timelines, scope and budget.
- To be the main business contact for third party
- To be the main contact between local teams and third party/central payroll team
* Implement robust project governance structure
* Controls the day-to-day aspects of the project
* Develops and maintains the project charter and project plans
* Track and communicate Project performance against plan, including project activities and deliverables
* Executes formal reviews and management reviews
* Tracks and disposes of issues
* Helps resolve issues and change requests
* Tracks action items and budgets
* Is responsible for the quality of the product or service
* Execute project management functions: risk management, financial and resource management
* Challenge workstreams on status and project performance
* Proactively support workstreams in responding to issues and risks
Candidates must have proven hands on outsourced payroll management experience coupled with experience of project managing at least 2 projects of this nature.
If you're interested, apply now with your CV to be considered for first stage interviews.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit http://uk.progressiverecruitment.com">www.progressiverecruitment.com
About Progressive Recruitment
Progressive is one of the UK’s leading engineering and IT recruitment consultancies, specialising in placing exceptional permanent & contract professionals.